Bachelor of Science in Accountancy
The Bachelor of Science in Accountancy provides general accounting education to students wanting to pursue a professional career in Accountancy in general and in public accounting in particular. Further, this is the program that complies with the latest competency framework for professional accountants issued by the International Federation of Accountants (IFAC) through their International Education Standards. Thus, this qualifies the graduate of this program to take assessment leading to certifications in Accountancy given by the Professional Regulatory Commission – Board of Accountancy (PRC-BOA) and other global professional accountancy organizations.
A graduate of BS in Accountancy should be able to:
- Resolve business issues and problems, with a global and strategic perspective using knowledge and technical proficiency in the areas of financial accounting and reporting, cost accounting and management, accounting and control, taxation and accounting information systems.
- Conduct accountancy research through independent studies of relevant literature and appropriate use of accounting theory and methodologies.
- Employee technology as a business tool in capturing financial and non-financial information, generating reports and making decisions.
- Apply knowledge and skills to successfully respond to various types of assessments.
- Confidently maintain commitment to good corporate citizenship, social responsibility and ethical practice in performing functions as an accountant.
Program supported / accredited by:
For more details visit us at Mabini St., San Carlos City, Pangasinan or give us a call at 075.636.1776INQUIRE NOW