Bachelor of Science in Criminology
The Bachelor of Science in Criminology is a four-year degree program intended for individuals who wish to have a career in the fields of law enforcement, security administration, crime detection, and prevention of correctional administration. The program teaches students the various theories, policies, practices, and laws associated with criminal behavior and the methods applied to manage deviant activities.
After successful completion of all academic requirements of the degree/program, graduates of BSCrim should be able to:
- Conduct criminological research on crimes, crime causation, victims and offenders.
- Internalize the concepts of human rights and victim welfare.
- Demonstrate competencies and broad understanding in law enforcement administration.
- Utilize criminalistics or forensic science in the investigation and detection of crime.
- Apply the principles and jurisprudence of criminal law, evidence and criminal procedure.
- Ensure offender’s welfare and development of their reintegration to the community.
Graduates of BS in Criminology may pursue a career path in university settings, research institutions, prison facilities, or law enforcement agencies. They may apply as police patrol officer, forensic photographer, court pease officer, discipline officer or an investigator.
Program supported / accredited by:
For more details visit us at Mabini St., San Carlos City, Pangasinan or give us a call at 075.636.1776INQUIRE NOW