Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
The Bachelor of Science in Computer Science program includes the study of computing concepts and theories, algorithmic foundations and new developments in computing. The program prepares students to design and create algorithmically complex software and develop new and effective algorithms for solving computing problems.
The program also includes the study of the standards and practices in software engineering. It prepares students to acquire skills and disciplines required for designing, writing and modifying software components, modules and applications that comprise software solutions.
They are capable of contributing to the country’s national development goals. Its specific goals are as follows:
- The graduates are able to apply mathematical foundations, computer science concepts and theories and algorithmic foundations in the modeling and designing of computer-based systems.
- The graduates are able to design and develop software systems of varying complexity.
- The graduates are able to pursue researches that can contribute to the development of the computer science body of knowledge.
Specific professions / careers / occupation for graduates includes:
- Software Engineer
- Systems Software Developer
- Research and Development Computing professional
- Applications Software Developer
- Computer Programmer
- Systems Analyst
- Data Analyst
- Quality Assurance Specialist
- Software Support Specialist
Program supported / accredited by:
For more details visit us at Mabini St., San Carlos City, Pangasinan or give us a call at 075.636.1776INQUIRE NOW