Bachelor of Science in Information System
The Bachelor of Science in Information Systems is the study of design and implementation of solutions that integrate information technology with business processes. The BSIS program prepares students to be IT professionals and be expert on design and implementation of IS for business processes. Its specific objectives are as follows:
- The graduates are able to analyze processes that support delivery and management of information systems.
- The graduates are able to apply business process re-engineering tools and techniques which will assist in the creation of an effective project plan.
- The graduates are able to pursue projects and studies that can contribute to the enhancement of information system management.
Specific professions / careers / occupation for graduates includes:
- Organizational Process Analyst
- Data Analyst
- Solution Specialist
- Systems Analyst
- IS Project Management Personnel
- Applications Developer
- End-User Trainer
- Documentation Specialist
- Quality Assurance Specialist
Program supported / accredited by:
For more details visit us at Mabini St., San Carlos City, Pangasinan or give us a call at 075.636.1776INQUIRE NOW