Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
The Bachelor of Science in Information Technology program includes the study of the utilization of both hardware and software technologies involving planning, installing, customizing, operating, managing and administering and maintaining information technology infrastructure that provides computing solutions to address the needs of an organization.
The program prepares graduates to address various user needs involving the selection, development, application, integration and management of computing technologies within an organization.
They are capable of contributing to the country’s national development goals. Its specific goals are as follows:
- The graduates are able to apply current technical concepts and best practices in the field of Information and Communications Technology.
- The graduates are able to identify and analyze user needs in the selection, creation, evaluation, and administration of computer-based systems.
- The graduates are able to pursue IT projects and studies that can contribute to the advancement of information technologies.
Specific professions / careers / occupation for graduates includes:
- Web and Applications Developer
- Junior Database Administrator
- Systems Administrator
- Network Engineer
- Junior Information Security Administrator
- Systems Integration Personnel
- IT Audit Assistant
- Technical Support Specialist
- Quality Assurance Specialist
- System Analyst
- Computer Programmer
Program supported / accredited by:
For more details visit us at Mabini St., San Carlos City, Pangasinan or give us a call at 075.636.1776INQUIRE NOW