College of Teacher Education
The College of Teacher Education is the top producer of educators not only in Pangasinan but the entire Region 1. Most of its graduates occupies key positions in the academic community. A tradition of excellence carried today since the school's incorporation in 1946.
We are PACUCOA Level II Re-accredited!
Accreditation ensures the parents and students that the educational institution meets or exceed the minimum quality standard set by the Commission on Higher Education and the accrediting body in terms of administration, faculty qualification, instructions, research, extension services, facilities, equipments and community services.
Programs Supported / Accredited by
The College of Teacher Education shares the Institution’s mission of producing professionals who are well-trained in their fields specifically elementary and secondary education. It is the principal mission of the education program to adopt strategies and approaches responsive to the production of prospective teachers who are locally and globally competitive. The development of the students’ full potentials shall be the guiding factor in their education.
Its objectives are geared toward the attainment of the Goals of Education Program as embodied in the Policies and Standards for Teacher Education
- Provide with relevant and quality education with the end in view of preparing them for productive employment.
- Enrich and update curricular programs on a continuing basis in order to keep abreast with new developments and thrusts in the field of education.
- Upgrade competencies of the faculty through closer supervision as well as through the provision of greater opportunities for their development.
- Provide educational opportunities to poor but deserving students through scholarship grants and other forms of financial assistance.
- Establish and strengthen linkages with other agencies, both public and private, to bring about productive realization of the programs and activities of the College.
- Undertake continuous planning, monitoring and evaluation of plans, programs and activities of the College.
We offer the following programs
Bachelor of Secondary Education
(Majors in English, Filipino, Mathematics, Science, Social Studies and Values Education)
Bachelor of Elementary Education
(Major in General Education)
Meet the Dean
Dr. Fermin earned his Bachelor of Arts Major in English and Master of Arts in Education Major in Educational Administration at San Carlos College. Recently earned his Doctors of Philosophy Major in Developmental Education at Virgen Milagrosa University Foundation. He served the college as OIC Dean for Graduate Studies, Training Coordinator and Principal in the Basic Education department before he became the Dean.